Chef, Barista & House Keeping Manager | Orange, NSW | Full-Time
Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 (dependent on experience and position) + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Rockhampton, Queensland
Our client's premises is located in the heart of Orange, a regional town revered for its stunning country views, beutiful wineries, and of course - outstanding restaurants. We are now recuiting a brigade of hospitality professionals, including Chefs, Baristas and Housekeeping managers, for our client's club which provides members with the region's leading dining, entertainment, promotions and sporting facilities.
Your duties will include:
For Chef Positions:
-Responsible for all in-house procedures involving food purchasing, event scheduling, menus, hiring and training procedures.
-Hire, train and supervised staff members on company/kitchen procedures.
-Create and prepare daily specials.
-Manage inventory and purchase of food and beverages.
-Formulate and design menus in consultation with Executive Chef.
-Supervise cooks from different cultures.
For Barista Positions:
- Prepare and serve drinks and foods in accordance with health codes and club standards.
- Open/close and maintain bar cleanliness.
- Greeting customers, providing information for specials and promotions, and setup promotional materials for new beverages and specials.
- Cash balancing and reporting for review by management staff.
- Perform cleaning duties as assigned.
For Housekeeping Manager Positions:
- Ensure housekeeping standards are recognized and followed
- Inspect guest rooms on a daily basis to ensure cleaniness standards are met.
- Clean rooms as required by guests
- Train new employees on maintenance procedures
- Solve and mediate guest issues when necessary
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Click Apply Now button below.