Full Time | | Chef
As the Sous Chef you will work closely with the head chef, kitchen team and the General Manager to deliver a high quality of product, food and service in both the bistro and in functions. The standards of this venue are already set high and we are seeking someone to maintain this and improve upon it.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Previous experience in a sous Chef role
* Ability to lead, train and develop a team
* Good communication and time management is essential
* Strong enthusiasm and integrity
* The ability to produce high quality food
BENEFITS AND CULTURE:
* Work in an award winning venue.
* Attractive salary
* Support management team.
Please send resumes to email@example.com