Work Type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000
Location: Blaxland, NSW
- Planning menus in consultation with Chefs
- Planning and organising special functions
- Arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- Conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- Selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- Taking reservations, greeting guests and assisting in taking orders
- Qualifications in management or hospitality management.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Ability to positively lead a team and supervise staff.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply