Salary: $55,000 + super
Location: Harris Park, NSW
CHATKAZZ SWEETS & NAMKEEN offers a wide range of delectable sweets and pastries to the people of Harris Park, NSW. They now have an opening for a Pastry Cook to join their kitchen team.
- Checking the cleanliness of equipment and operation of premises before production runs to ensure compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Checking the quality of raw materials and weighing ingredients.
- Kneading, maturing, cutting, moulding, mixing and shaping dough and pastry goods.
- Preparing pastry fillings.
- Monitoring oven temperatures and product appearance to determine baking times.
- Coordinating the forming, loading, baking, unloading, de-panning and cooling of batches of bread, rolls and pastry products.
- Glazing buns and pastries, and decorating cakes with cream and icing.
- Operating machines which roll and mould dough and cut biscuits.
- Emptying, cleaning and greasing baking trays, tins and other cooking equipment.
- Certificate in Patisserie ideal.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Two or more years' experience in similar role.
If you feel this position may suit you, please APPLY NOW!