Pastry Cook | Phillip, ACT | Full Time
Position: Pastry Cook
Salary: $54,000 + Superannuation
The Cheesecake Shop is looking for a superstar to help us take our flourishing business to the
next level. To do so we seek an experienced, committed, professional pastry cook to join our
team on a full time basis.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Preparing ingredients for baking (e.g. weighing, beating eggs etc.)
- Making and baking various sweet and savoury pastries
- Ensuring stock inventory is well stocked
- Maintaining a clean working environment by disposing of waste and wiping down equipment and utensils before and after use
- Adhering to OH&S standards and procedures
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and
excellent communication skills. You must possess a 'can-do' attitude, strong work ethic, creativity along with ability to multi-task and a desire to consistently provide outstanding results.
This is an enjoyable, fast paced and rewarding job, so if you want to wake up wanting to go to
work each day, email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. Potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.