Pastry Cook | Penrith, NSW | Full Time
Location : Penrith, NSW
Salary: $54, 000
The first ever Cheesecake Shop was established in Rozelle, NSW in 1991 by brothers Warwick and Robert Konopacki. It has evolved into one of Australia's leading pastry shop brands with shops all across Australia and overseas. The Cheesecake Shop is renowned for their fresh, tasty sweet and savoury treats and cakes. Our Penrith store has an opening for a pastry cook which we are looking to fill!
Responsibilities of Role:
- Preparing ingredients for baking (e.g. weighing, beating eggs etc.)
- Making and baking various sweet and savoury pastries
- Preparing pastry fillings
- Ensuring stock inventory is well stocked
- Maintaining a clean working environment by disposing of waste and wiping down equipment and utensils before and after use
- Adhering to OH&S standards and procedures
To Be Considered for this Role:
- 1+ years experience in a similar position
- Have good communication skills and English
- A hardworking nature and willingness to learn
If this position sounds suitable for you, please forward a cover of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.