Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $65,000 + Superannuation
New Edge is a leading study abroad consultancy group that helps overseas students achieve their goals of studying in Australia by bridging the gap between them and the universities they wish to attend. Currently there is an opening for a marketing coordinator to join the team.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Track sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support consultancy staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new service information; relaying customer services requests.
- Research competitive services by identifying and evaluating service characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Degree or qualification in marketing or business (marketing preferable)
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Previous marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel this position suits you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org