Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Nightcliff, Northern territory
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000.00 + Superannuation
We’re a bright, busy cafe & restaurant in Nightcliff serving great coffee and fresh Middle Eastern inspired cafe fare. Open every night for delicious wood fired pizza & share plates. All food is created on premises using fresh quality ingredients and locally sourced when possible. We bake our own sourdough bread in our masonry wood oven.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Organising weekly rosters and supervision of all staff
- Discussing menu items and dietary concerns
- Customer liaison answering emails, online orders, texts, facebook, instagram and especially dealing directly with customers in store.
- Handling customer complaints and resolving issues effectively
- Recruiting, Training and mentoring staff in all aspects of their role,
- Stocktaking and ordering food and supplies within the budget
- Managing booking system and table management
- Maintaining the venue to an appropriate level of cleanliness and standards of the establishment, as well as dealing with repairs and maintenance
- Correct till reconciliation and management of money and floats
- Maintain a clarity, calmness and collegial attitude amongst the whole staff group
To be considered:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Relevant qualifications for the role
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.