Salary: $40, 000 - $45, 000
Location: Dubbo, NSW
Our client is currently seeking an experienced motor mechanic (light vehicle service) for their busy workshop. Our client has been established for over 30 years and is renowned for its several dealerships and workshops in the area. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer and after-sales service. Due to the growth of the company, an opportunity is available for a motor mechanic to join the team!
For this role, your responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing vehicle problems and recommending solutions to customers
- Conducting mechanical work, fixing cars and changing parts
- Carrying out minor body and trim repairs
- Testing and repairing electrical systems
- Tuning engines and making fine adjustments (e.g. carburettor) for smoother running
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Relevant experience in light vehicle service
- Relevant trade certification (Certificate III or IV with minimum 2 years recent experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If this position sounds suitable for you, please forward a cover of your CV to email@example.com.