Work Type: Full Time
Location: Leura, NSW
Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
The venue sits proudly amongst its Leura community, where locals, travellers, friends and family, continue to be welcomed. Like all good cafes in the Blue Mountains, the chefs at our venue continuously set out to produce good, honest meals for our diners. This begins with local supply and quality product. They are now looking for a cook to join their team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Cooking all menu items to recipe specifications
- Preparing ingredients for cooking e.g. washing, chopping, cutting etc.
- Ensuring work area is well stocked
- Adhering to OH&S regulations and procedures
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
To be eligible for this role:
- Australian qualification e.g. Certificate III, IV in Commercial Cookery, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management etc.
- Relevant work experience (Ideally, 2+ years full time)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now if you believe you may be suitable for the position.