Work Type: Full Time
Location: Southern Highlands
Popular venue in Southern Highlands are looking for staff for their restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner menus!
Responsibilities of the role includes:
- Preparing and Cooking according to recipes and menus.
- Knowledge and experience in grill area advantageous
- Implement new ideas into menu/ menu creation
- Organizing and storing stock, utensils and equipment in a safe and hygienic manner
- Working cohesively in a team of kitchen staff
What is required:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar setting
- Trade certificate (e.g. Certificate III/ IV in Commercial Cookery or Diploma/ Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management)
- An excellent command of the English language
- Positive work ethic
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org !