Full Time | Forster | Chef/Cook
The venue is ideal for a meal with family or friends as it is centrally located and provides ample seating. The modern interior coupled with gourmet food adds a refreshing touch of fanciness to Forster. Work with a passionate kitchen team dedicated to serving the best food in the area!
Your duties will include:
- Cooking lunch and dinner menu items
- Preparing ingredients for cooking e.g. washing, chopping, cutting etc.
- Ensuring work area is well stocked
- Adhering to OH&S regulations and procedures
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
To be eligible for this role:
- Australian qualification e.g. Certificate III, IV in Commercial Cookery, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management etc.
- Relevant work experience (Ideally, 2+ years full time)
- Excellent command of the English Language (i.e. IELTS 6)
- Valid Australian visa which permits you to work
In return, you will be rewarded with an appropriate salary and be working with a team of energetic and dedicated cooks!
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV along with your visa status and IELTS Score for further consideration to email@example.com.