Job title: Chef
Job ad category: Hospitality & Tourism
Job location: Terrey Hills NSW 2084
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55K to $60K per year
At Miramare Gardens, we aim to surpass your expectations when it comes to hospitality. From our continuous commitment to delivering a premium service through to the smaller touches that make your stay memorable, we’ll always strive to impress you. Our onsite facilities cater to leisure and business travellers, including a stunning outdoor terrace that’ll allow you to relax in the fresh air.
We are looking to add to our evolving kitchen and are seeking applicants who are willing to be part of this well organised, dynamic kitchen who can deliver quality meals on a consistent basis.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible in the preparation of all foods as indicated in the menu, as well as off-menu food items
- Ensure that the highest level of freshness, innovation, courtesy and presentation of food and kitchen staff are provided to Miramare Garden guest at all times.
- Work with the Miramare Garden Head Chef to plan menus, estimate food costs, and ordering food supplies
- Discussing food preparation issues with managers, kitchen and waiting staff
- To clean the work area and maintain a hygienic kitchen free from contamination at all times.
- Constantly research, conceive and develop new food items and train staff in producing these items
· At least two years' experience in a similar role
· Diploma of Hospitality
· Good communication and teamwork skills
· Experience in classical and traditional Italian cuisine
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent hygiene and OH&S practice
· Time management
· Ability to work under pressure
· Presentation and preparation
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think this sounds like you!