Location: Orange, NSW
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 + Super
- Planning menus with Head Chef and Director, estimating food and labour costs and ordering food supplies
- Assisting with the development of new and exciting menu items that engage the interest of our customers.
- Maintain consistent and the highest quality product standards and presentation
- Maintains a safe and hygienic work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dietitians and kitchen and waiting staff
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures
- Preparing and cooking food
- May freeze and preserve food
- Inspecting supplies, equipment and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Monitoring sanitation practices and ensuring that kitchen safety standards are followed.
- Guiding and motivate pastry assistants and kitchen hands to work more efficiently
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers and business areas.
You must have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Positive attitude
- Good team work skills
If this position sounds suitable for you, please send your CV to email@example.com.