Travel Agency Manager | Sydney, Tianjin and Seoul | Full Time
Full Time Executive Position
Salary Package : $180,000 - $190,000
Location: SYDNEY, Tianjin and Seoul
1. To determine the development plan of the Travel Company, and specific action plan, the development of the monthly, quarterly, and annual targets objectives and strive to achieve results and profit oriented.
2. overall responsibility for the quality of travel management, to ensure that it is safe, efficient and functioning properly;
3. Preside over the travel agency business skills learning, in accordance with the requirements of the quality management system, organize the development and implementation of their respective departments according to the management system, carry out staff assessment
4. Follow up balance sheet, profit and loss statements, cash flow statement and other financial claims, of the agency, complete of the economic indicators and other tasks.
5. Responsible for the coordination of their departments and social relations, and constantly expand the business network
6. Reasonable arrangements for staff to work, praise the enthusiasm of their work
7. Strict finance management of travel agency, guarantee smooth financial function, responsible for the authenticity of financial reimbursement
8. extensive collection of information, efforts to develop tourism products, has an in-depth knowledge of tourism resources and product information.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in tourism management, marketing related,
2. 10 years of travel agency management experience, familiar with the relevant policies
3. Familiar with the tourism industry business characteristics, development dynamics and the overall operating mode of travel agencies
4. Familiar with the industry market, in the internet to promote business operations, familiar with domestic and outbound tourism products;
5. Have excellent interpersonal skills, communication and negotiation skills, cheerful personality, with excellent market development capability;
6. Have a strong organizational management and leadership ability, with excellent team management skills, and has a wide range of network resources.
If you are interested in applying for the abovementioned position, please click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com.