Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Swan Hill, VIC
Some of your duties include:
• Plan menu, estimating food and labour costs
• Achieve food budget cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage within the unit.
• Actively participate in the ongoing management and development of all menus and costings.
• Monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all
stages of production and supply.
• Ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times.
• Have total accountability for the day to day running of the kitchen service.
• Purchase all food and food related products using approved suppliers.
• Manage stock rotation and use by dates for the production of food are followed.
• Understand and have working knowledge of all current health and safety and food hygiene
requirement and ensure total compliance.
• Select and train staff, and demonstrate cooking techniques and advise on cooking procedures
• Prepare and cook food, and discuss food preparation issues with manager and head chef
• Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for safety and cleanliness
• Relevant Hospitality Qualification
• Relevant Experience (minimum of 2 years' experience) in a similar position
• Passionate about food, easy going and hardworking, and have positive attitude
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position