| Full Time |
To be successful for this role, you will be passionate about great & high quality food, be flexible with a positive 'can do attitude' and dynamic team player.
In addition to this, you will have :
- Competent knowledge of kitchen procedures
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- A passion to produce high quality food
- Knowledge of food safety regulations
- Availability to work weekends
- A desire & keen to learn
- Self motivated with the ability to multi-task
- A great communicator with excellent organisational skills
In return, we offer staff discounts, a great team and salary depended on your experience.
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply now' with a detailed cover letter & your CV or send to email@example.com.