Job Position: Accountant
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: from $50,000 - $60,000
Location: Hobart, TAS
We are a multinational IT company operating in many states in Australia. We have offices in
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra, New Zealand, UAE, India and USA.
We are currently seeking to fill a full time Accountant’s role for immediate start, located in the
Hobart CBD. You will be responsible for the whole accounting function of business in Australia.
- Analysing the revenue and expenditure of the daily business
- Conducting financial investigations and audits, and preparing reports
- Reporting to Account Manager, Managing Director and Shareholders about the financial health of
- Management of Account Payables and Account Receivables for customers including issuing
invoices and process payments
- Providing relevant advice to the Company on taxation, mergers, purchases and financings
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS
- Provide backup support for accounts payable and payroll
- Maintain General Ledger reconciliations,
- Preparation of year end information for external accountants
- Resolving accounting discrepancies
You should have:
- Completed Bachelor degree in Accounting with at least 1year experience.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Practical knowledge in accounting software especially Quickbooks
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the procedures
Please send your CV to cv_IT@bigturn.com.au or click Apply if you believe you may be suitable for the position.