Wok Chef | Dunsborough, WA | Full- Time
Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 (dependent on experience) + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Dunsborough, WA
Our client is an amazing Asian-fusion restaurant that churns out great, fresh food, and with offerings for customers on a vegan or gluten free diet. The restaurant is refreshingly thoughtful – a fine fast food restaurant that offers enthusiastic customers with a range of healthy foods made by a team of talented chefs.
Your duties will include:
- Manage control and use of industrial woks and other common Asian cooking implements, for e.g. woks, fryers, rice cookers, steamers
- Wash, cut, measure, and prepare foods for cooking
- Experience in following and extending standardized recipes for e.g. noodles and sushi menus
- Demonstrating exceptional knife-handling skills with ability to cut meats
- Oversee cleanliness and sanitation of work area and equipment.
- Manage inventory of supplies and ordering when needed
- Give guidance to new hires when needed.
To be eligible for this role:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a high volume professional cooking environment
- Able to expeditiously turnout deliciously fresh foods.
- Mastery of preparation and cooking of Asian foods.
- A sense of responsibility and integrity to ensure all food safety and company standards are met and exceeded.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Click Apply Now button below.