Full Time | | Accounting
● Full training/support provided including CRM, Sales Process, Inbound leads
● Opportunity to grow Qualifications/Experience/Skills
Our client is a public practice firm based in Sydney specializing in providing innovative accounting services. Partners are young CAs/CPAs with more than 25 years of combined experience employing over 60 staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has 2 years of public practice experience and is now looking for a role which allows them to use their knowledge & experience of accounting & tax in more challanging way then just doing data crunching!
As a business development manager your role is:
- to go out & sell our innovative accounting & bookkeeping services.
- to bring sales, managing a portfolio of clients, maintain relations with existing clients
- supervising staff and reporting directly to management
- to have your say in practice development & areas of progression
You should have at least 2 years of Australian public practice experience. You MUST have strong analytical skills and MUST be able to communicate in English fluently. This job requires you to travel frequently within Sydney. If you are looking for a seriously rewarding, long term and growth oriented role then you must apply for this position by emailing your resume to us.