Full Time | NSW | Tiler
Work type: Full Time
We are one of the leading construction companies based in NSW. We are currently seeking a “senior tiler” to join our team.
This is a full time role and requires experience as a senior level tiler. You will be able to demonstrate an excellent ability in dealing with wall and floor as a whole and must also be technically skilled in the construction and operation of related equipment.
As we specialise in all areas of wall and floor tiling and are licensed in all waterproofing and floor screeding you must be an exceptional tiler who meets professional and high-quality work standards and skill requirements of a senior level tiler.
This role will involve all aspects of Indoor & outdoor tiling work on residential and commercial projects:
- Examining plans, measuring and marking surfaces and laying out work
- Preparing wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout and adhesive, filling holes and cracks, and cleaning surfaces
- Spreading adhesive onto prepared surfaces and tiles, and setting tiles in position
- Using tile-cutting tools to cut and shape tiles needed for edges and corners, and around objects such as fittings and pipes
- Ensuring tiles are correctly aligned and spaced
- Grouting tiles, and cleaning and removing excess grout
- Applying waterproofing systems
- Lay floors of granolithic, terrazzo, cement or similar composition
- Lay coloured tiles in patterns to create mosaics
In return, we offer competitive remuneration of $ 97,000 plus super, creative scope and the opportunity to grow and develop your career within our company.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.