Full Time | Sydney | Sports/ Entertainment
Type of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $55,000 + 9.25% super(Negotiable based upon experience)
Location: Castle Hill, NSW
We are looking for individuals with positive and outgoing personality willing to take up one of our teaching positions. You will be working in a dynamic team providing quality teaching to students of all ages.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing quality teaching to students of all ages by helping to create a conducive learning environment that is age and skill appropriate.
- Effectively explaining school policies and services to prospective and current students.
- Performing day-to-day operational and administrative duties to achieve the above, which includes maintaining the cleaniness of the school.
- Applicant must be a certified Taekwondo Black Belt 4th Dan
- Coaching certification and experience will be an added advantage
-Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills with good command of spoken and written English
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in taekwondo coach
- Highly responsible, organized and able to multi-task and work independently
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Actual monthly remuneration will depend on coaching experience and background of applicant
Application will be closed by 25th Feb 2014