Full Time | Sydney | Cook
Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $54 000 - $55 000 per annum
Our client is seeking an experienced sushi cook/chef for their new sushi train restaurant due to be open in September. The restaurant will be ideally located in the busy Sydney CBD, and aims to serve the freshest sushi and Japanese a la carte meals.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing ingredients, seafood and meat for cooking e.g. chopping, washing, cutting etc.
- Making sushi according to recipe
- Cooking a la carte menu items e.g. miso soup, kaarage, noodles etc.
- Adhering to OH&S regulations and procedures
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
To be eligible for this role:
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Valid Australian visa which permits you to work
If you are interested in this position, please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com.