Accountant | Sydney, NSW | Full Time
At Smart Healthcare PTY LTD, We are seeking a talented accountant to join our busy and successful retail business. You will be managing a well-established accounting system and provide the services to our relevant entities including our franchisees and other subsidiaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement accounting policies and budget plans
- Analysing the revenue and expenditure of the daily business
- Conducting financial investigations and audits, and preparing reports
- Reporting to Account Manager, Managing Director and Shareholders about the financial health of the business
- Management of Account Payables and Account Receivables for franchisees and direct customers including issuing invoices and process payments
- Providing relevant advices to the Company on taxation, mergers, purchases and financings
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly lodgements of BAS
- Establish procedures, processes and templates in line with the existing payroll practise
- Liaising with external auditors
- Resolving accounting discrepancies
- Completed Bachelor degree in Accounting with at least 1year experience.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Practical knowledge in accounting software such as MYOB
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the firm’s procedures
- Fulltime position
- Salary $55,000 plus superannuation
We are located in south west Sydney area. We are one of the leading retailers in massage equipment industry with a passion to deliver the best health solution to our customers. A young business but growing fast, we are planning to expand to other countries such as South Asian countries. Thus, if you are a positive individual with a can do attitude and would like a challenging and rewarding career with a company who focuses on career and skill-set development then please click the apply button now.