Salary: $48,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Ardlethan, NSW
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and experienced retail manager for a busy supermarket in Ardlethan, NSW. A passion for people and excellent customer service is a must!
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of store performance.
- Leading your team to meet sales targets, profit targets, and store budgets.
- Maintaining the store’s budgets as set by the company director.
- Keeping a record of all financial transactions and stock levels.
- Reporting to the Company Director regarding sales and profit targets, store budgets, staff performance, and all other aspects of the store’s performance on a regular basis.
- Staff training, rostering, supervision, and motivation.
- Staff recruitment and termination.
- Organise staff rostering and payroll on a fortnightly basis.
- Ensure at all times that staff comply with all Work Health & Safety requirements within the store and that the store complies with said requirements at all times.
If you feel you may be a good fit for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please email you CV to email@example.com