Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 plus Superannuation
Location: Swan Hill , VIC
This family owned business currently operates two hotels in the Swan Hill Region. The Hotel has just completed a multi million dollar renovation with state of the art facilities. The kitchen is fully air condition and equipped with state of the art equipment. Across the Murray River is their sister hotel that is equipped with a modern kitchen where all the best equipment is there to make you successful in your job. The venue is a mid-sized bistro with a courtyard dining area. Both Hotels are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
- Previous Experience as Sous Chef
- Very high standards of food production and presentation
- Being mindful of food quality and cost control
- Experience in ordering and menu creation, able to come up with weekly specials
- Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills
- Can do positive attitude
You will need to be available over a 7 day roster with your 2 RDO's being consecutive days off.
For the position a certificate in Commercial Cookery will be required.
If this sounds like you? Hit APPLY today to contact our team.