Full Time | Gold Coast | Sous Chef
The successful candidate will possess :
- Strong communication skills
- A genuine passion for food and beverage
- Fast paced kitchen
- The ability to perform multiple tasks at once
- Food preparation and plate presentation
- Strong experience
- Assist with the supervisor
- Maintenance and cleanliness of kitchen equipment
- Preparing and storing food in accordance with hygiene legislation
We offers all employees a competitive salary, friendly work environment & team, training and development opportunities!
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply now' with a detailed cover letter & your CV or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.