Location: Darling Downs Region, Queensland
A well-known and reputable dealership in regional Queensland has a current opening for a senior motor mechanic to join their service department. You must have a passion for motor vehicles and a flare for effective servicing.
For this role, your responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing vehicle problems and recommending solutions to customers
- Conducting mechanical work, fixing cars and changing parts
- Carrying out minor body and trim repairs
- Testing and repairing electrical systems
- Tuning engines and making fine adjustments (e.g. carburettor) for smoother running
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Relevant experience in light vehicle service.
- Sound knowledge of the latest industry tools and equipment.
- Relevant trade certification (Certificate III or IV with minimum 2 years recent experience).
- Excellent communication skills.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If you feel you meet these requirements and would suit this role, please send your resume to email@example.com