Salary: $46,000 + Superannuation.
Location: Millthorpe, NSW.
This hatted restaurant, located in the quaint town of Millthorpe, NSW, offers exquisite fine-dining in a beautifully relaxed setting. Running for 14 years, this restaurant has been the consistent winner of chef's hats and accolades from industry experts. The menu is spearheaded by our renowned executive chef who consistently produces impeccable quality food and has worked with some of the biggest powerhouses of the industry.
There is now an opening for a qualified chef.
- Planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies.
- Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation.
- Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dietitians and kitchen and waiting staff.
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures.
- Preparing and cooking food.
- Explaining and enforcing hygiene regulations.
- May select and train staff.
- May freeze and preserve foods.
You should have the following:
- 2 years experience in a fast paced commercial kitchen.
- Qualifications in cookery or hospitality.
- Excellent food handling skills and high ability to coordinate kitchen operations.
- Excellent ability to work within deadlines while under pressure.
If you feel you suit this position, please click APPLY NOW.