Salary: $54,000 - $60,000 + Superannuation
Location: Kurrajong, NSW
A new restaurant in Kurrajong serving delicious food in a trendy and contemporary setting. Their menu reflects centuries of Thai family cooking, offering traditional and innovative dishes. Every item served is freshly prepared with locally sourced ingredients. They are now seeking a full-time restaurant manager to join their close-knit team!
- planning menus in consultation with Chefs
- planning and organising special functions
- arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- may take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders
- Qualifications in management or hospitality management.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar role.
- Ability to positively lead a team and supervise staff.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you feel as though this position suits you, apply now!