Full Time | Tamworth | Hotel Manager
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Tamworth, NSW
Our client owns a busy hotel in Tamworth, known for its warm hospitality and amazing food and drinks. To take the hotel to new heights they require an experienced Manager who can ensure the smooth running of the restaurant, at all times. You will be required to provide training and develop team; along with meeting all needs of the restaurants patrons.
-Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
-Take full responsibility for the set-up and effective operation of the restaurant, within company policy, at all times
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, in line with company policy, taking account of security and the health & safety of people and property
- Work in all areas of the Hotel, pub, bar, floor, cellar, kitchen and office, to ensure that best practice is maintained by the team and that any areas requiring improvement may be identified
You Should Have:
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Hands on approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Valid RSA
If you are interested in the above position, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.