Salary: $46,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Sutton Forest, NSW
This winery is probably one of the best working environments NSW has to offer. You'll understand why as soon as you step foot into the venue - modern and spacious with romantic lighting in front of a roaring hire, clean, crisp air, and the endless gaze across the rolling green hills. And that is why you better act quickly, we expect the position to experience fierce demand.
- Coordinating the entire restaurant operation, including front-of-house, back-of-house and cellar door.
- Stock ordering and accepting stock/orders.
- Managing costs and maintaining financial transactions.
-Planning events (e.g. weddings, birthdays, group tours/ lunches, corporate functions etc.) and coordinating with third party suppliers as required.
- Venue upkeep and cleanliness.
- Rostering staff, taking into consideration staff availability and planning for busy periods.
- Maintain a no complaints policy.
- Taking reservations, greeting guests and taking orders.
-Qualifications in Hospitality Management.
-Chinese speaking applicant preferred.
-Experience working in a similar hospitality environment.
-In-depth wine knowledge advantageous, but not crucial (we are happy to teach passionate people).
-Excellent memory in order to communicate restaurant's product offerings to customers in a confident manner.
-Impeccable presentation and etiquette.
In return we will offer starting annual salary of $46,000 + 9.5% Superannuation.
If you feel as though you may be suitable for this role, please click APPLY NOW.