Salary: $47,000 + 9.5% superannuation
Location: Millthorpe, NSW
This fine dining, hatted restaurant in Millthorpe, Central West NSW, serves exquisite dishes using the best local produce available. They have received numerous excellent food critiques from magazines such as the Sydney Morning Herald - Good Food Guide, and frequently host functions such as weddings and private events.
They are now seeking a dedicated Restaurant Manager!
- Selecting, training and supervising waiting staff.
- Taking orders from patrons and greeting guests.
- Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations (clean, functional and of suitable appearance).
- Ordering and purchasing appropriate stock.
- Producing quality coffee and other beverages.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Start and end of day duties (open and close).
- Point of sale management; register balancing.
- Ensure staff are aware of, and practice, work health and safety.
- General managerial tasks required for a restaurant.
What you will get in return:
- A salary of $47,000 + 9.5% superannuation.
- A friendly, supportive and fun working environment.
- Work in a peaceful town that is only 20 minutes from Orange.
- A qualification in hospitality or management.
- 2 + Years experience in hospitality or a managerial role.