Quality Control Officer | Hornsby, NSW | Full-Time
Salary: $57,000 + Super
Location: Hornsby NSW
Rainbow and Nature Pty Ltd is an exporting and producing health food which people can consume every day for their general well-being.
Effective marketing of Health food products totally relies on knowledge of the products, quality control and personal development and the company lays emphasis on more education side and continues to develop its way.
We are looking for a QC Officer with a background in food or pharmaceutical area and a professional attitude towards their work to complement in the department. The successful candidate will bring a minimum of 6 months experience in Pharmaceutical preferably combined with working knowledge of GMP.
Requirements and skills:
• Prefer relevant degree
• Knowledge about GMP principles and practices
• Computer skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent people skills, logical thinking and enthusiastic personality
• Highly motivated for working and accomplishment of goals.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
• studying product specifications and taking measurements to determine conformity to specifications
• examining and marking output for visible defects such as cracks, holes and breakages
• making minor repairs and adjustments to products
• compiling quality assurance reports, maintaining documentation and reporting findings
• The Internal Audits of the company, proposing their annual Program to the Head of QA
• Ensuring that inspections are carried out in accordance with the plan and following the corresponding SOP for Internal Audits for preparing and executing each Audit elaborating the Final Report, which will be analysed with the Head of QA and given to the Managing Director.
• Ensuring the follow-up and control of the preventive measures derived from each Audit.
• Preparing the SOP corresponding to the internal audits of the company
• Assisting the Head of QA in the training and evaluation of the personnel involved in
manufacturing and warehouse operations.
• examining products for defects and grading produce
• designating grading of produce and recording details of assessments according to classification system
• collecting and labeling samples for inspection
• recording details of sampling procedures and sources of samples
• preparing samples and carrying out prescribed tests
• checking and confirming whether Korean label to meet the specification
CVS will only be accepted in Microsoft WORD format
Send your CVs or Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org