Situated in booming regional NSW, this dealership is constantly growing by taking on new product ranges, and increasing their service department with additional service bays. You'll be working for a company who uses the latest technology, and encourage continuous improvement through training.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need :
- a Motor Mechanic trade certificate
- a current manual drivers licence
- a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, post qualification
- excellent diagnostic skills
- ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- excellent organisation skills
- experience in dealing with customers
- team spirit
In return you will receive :
- regular training and development
- a clean and professional working environment utlizing the latest technology
- a supportive management team who generally care about their employees
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply now' with a detailed cover letter & your resume or send to email@example.com.
Comments are closed.