Full Time | VIC | Butcher
Work Type: Full-time
Salary: $55 000 - $57 000 + Super
A qualified or highly experienced butcher is required for a leading supplier of quality meat products locally and overseas. Working at this internationally accredited and modern facility, you will be required to use your skills, experience and knowledge to undertake various meat industry/butcher duties.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Preparation and production of quality meat products
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats to prepare meat in cooking form
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality
- Record quantity of meat received
- Supervise other butchers or meat cutters
- Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat
- Heavy lifting
- Maintaining hygiene standards
- General cleaning
Ready for an immediate start, the successful applicants will possess a positive attitude, good knowledge of different cuts of meat and knife skills. You will be friendly and motivated and you won’t be afraid of early mornings or a bit of hard work. You must have a strong desire to provide our customers with the highest quality products and service.
The salary on offer is $55k~57k plus super (negotiable based on skill & experience).
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.