Full Time | Rockhampton | Chef
Location: Near Rockhampton, QLD
Work Type: Full Time
Sponsorship: Yes, RSMS
A well established cafe chain in the Rockhampton area is seeking a full time cafe chef to join their team. If you like the idea of spending your off-time at the beach, and working alongside a friendly team of kitchen and front house staff, then this position might be for you!
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner items according to standardized menu
- Operating various sections of the kitchen with confidence e.g. grill, pan, deep fryer etc.
- Performing tasks swiftly and accurately
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Adhering to OH&S standards and procedures
To be suitable for this role, you should have:
- Relevant experience as a cafe chef (1.5+ years full time)
- Australian certification (e.g. Certificate III or IV or Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Excellent command of the English language (IELTS 6)
- A passion for cooking
- An eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to new situations quickly
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A consultant will contact you should we deem you suitable for the role.