Pastry Cook | Salisbury | Full Time
Location : Salisbury, SA
Our venue is a reputable cake shop in Salisbury and we are seeking a pastry cook to join us! Our brand is known for its quality cakes and baked goods in the area – we do celebratory cakes for all occasions in addition to special orders. Our employees enjoy working in a nurturing and supportive environment where they can let out their creativity. If you love all things baking, caking and decorating, read ahead!
Responsibilities of Role:
- Preparing ingredients for baking (e.g. weighing, beating eggs etc.)
- Making and baking various sweet and savoury pastries
- Preparing pastry fillings
- Ensuring stock inventory is well stocked
- Maintaining a clean working environment by disposing of waste and wiping down equipment and utensils before and after use
- Adhering to OH&S standards and procedures
To Be Considered for this Role:
- Be passionate and creative about baking
- 1+ years experience in a similar position
- Have good communication skills and English
- A hardworking nature and willingness to learn
If this position sounds suitable for you, please forward a cover of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.