Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 (experience dependent) + super
Location: Cammeray, NSW
About the role:
Maggio’s Cafe is a leading hospitality organisation in Cammeray, NSW and we are now seeking a passionate and experienced Pastry Chef to join our Maggio’s Bakery Café team.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated full time pastry chef. Someone who is passionate about their craft and who will take ownership and be dedicated to the ongoing growth and development of the business. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to handle the daily operations of a high volume bakery.
- As a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for operating our pastry kitchen.
- A Pastry Chef will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings.
- Responsible to create high quality pastry dishes with the standard recipes and presentations in order to maintain quality standards and consistency of product.
- Assist in production and maintenance of par stocks of pastry and dessert with proper rotation of products.
- Maintain highest cleanliness and hygiene standards in the pastry and bakery section.
- Diploma in Pastry; or
- Relevant work experience for 3 years
- Hard working, reliable and friendly individual
- Must be passionate about the craft and display very high standards in food production and presentation
If you feel this position suits you, apply now.