Full Time | VIC | Pastry Chef
Location: Regional VIC
Our client is a new restaurant located in regional VIC serving a dynamic cosmopolitan cuisine in a funky contemporary atmosphere. We will offer for the right candidate flexible hours, no shift work and a good salary package.
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, self motivated and experienced pastry chef to join our fun, friendly and passionate kitchen team. You will be supported by a highly experienced Head Chef and a positive hands on management team who are all committed to your success in this role.
Possessing outstanding communication skills and strong attention to detail your previous experience will ensure that you understand the requirements for food preparation to prescribed standards, together with maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- A motivated person who has pride in their work
- Two years + experience in a similar role
- Passionate about desserts and delivering best quality and service
- Able to multitask
- Ability to work the kitchen on your own and as part of a team
- Be a reliable and punctual team player
- Be committed to providing outstanding food service
If this position sounds like it is right for you, then do no hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.