Location: St Peters, NSW
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: $55,000.00 + 9.5% Super
We are a reputable and well known business that has been servicing the Sydney motoring community for years. Our goal is to provide our customers with high quality work and we always strive for perfection. We are currently seeking an experienced panel beater to join our team and busy workshop.
- Remove damaged panels and components by unbolting or cutting them away
- Repair damaged body panels with specialist tools and equipment
- Use measuring, mechanical and hydraulic equipment to restore vehicles to factory clearances
- Cut and join replacement sections or damaged panels using correct welding procedures
- Repair dents with plastic fillers, and file, grind and sand repaired surfaces using power and hand tools
- Fit the repaired panels on the framework of the vehicle and refit body hardware, such as door locks and door trims
- Realign chassis and body frames using chassis aligners and measuring systems
- Remove and replace accident-related mechanical items
- Remove and replace auto-electric components
- Assist with spray painting vehicles
Ideally, you will come with 2+ years experience, trade qualified and take excellent pride in your work.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.