Salary: $98,000 + 9.5% Superannuation.
Location: Drummoyne, NSW
Over the last 50 years, this painting company has gained a strong reputation for delivering exceptionally high-quality services to Sydney and the wider NSW region. They offer painting, decorating and building maintenance services and work within strata, facility management, and commercial and residential spaces. They are now looking for an experienced painter to join their team.
- Preparing surfaces by removing old paint and wallpaper, fixing woodwork, filling holes and cracks, and smoothing and sealing surfaces.
- Erecting scaffolding and ladders, and placing drop sheets to protect adjacent areas from paint splattering.
- Selecting and preparing paints to required colours by mixing portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying additives.
- Applying paints, varnishes and stains to surfaces using brushes, rollers and sprays.
- Hanging wallpaper, matching patterns and trimming edges.
- Cleaning equipment and work areas.
- May repair windows and replace glass in wooden and metal frames.
- May lay and repair wall and floor tiles.
What you will get in return:
- A salary of $98,000 + 9.5% Superannuation.
- Work in a diverse and supportive environment.
If you feel this position suits you, please click APPLY NOW.