Painter | Auburn, NSW | Full Time
Work Type: Full Time
B.D BACK & K.S BAEK trading as Central Painting and Decoration has commenced its operation within painting industry more than years and been expecting to be the first choice for residential, commercial and strata painting and decoration services. The Company is a successful, and growing painting business with a great reputation for delivering quality and reliable service to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced painter, who is capable of taking on a leading hand role within our company.
You will possess the following:
- Smooth and prepare surfaces for painting, including sanding and removing old paint.
- Fill nail holes, cracks, and joints with putty, plaster, or other filler.
- Tape, float, and texture walls and ceilings.
- Select premixed paints or mix required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint to match specified colors.
- Paint surfaces, using brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers, and apply paint with cloth, brush, sponge, or fingers to create special effects.
- Erect scaffolding or set up ladder to perform tasks above ground level.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment and ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Store, handle and dispose of paint, stain, varnish, and other chemicals according to established procedures.
If you think you have what it takes to fill the position and are looking for a new challenge, please send your resume with cover letter, listing experience, qualifications and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.