Location : Bundanoon, NSW
Salary : $50,000 - $55,000 plus Superannuation
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced motor mechanic to join our team!
- detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts
- dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
- reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
- testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- diagnosing and testing parts with the assistance of computers
- may inspect vehicles and issue road worthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve road worthiness
- Relevant qualification
- Valid Australian driving License
- Minimum of 2 years experience
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply now' with a detailed cover letter & your CV or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.