Work Type: Full Time
Location: Southern Highlands, NSW
Salary: $50,000- $55,000
Motor Mechanic for Southern Highlands region. Full time position.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience and hold the relevant qualifications.
- Detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts
- Dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- Repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- Performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
- Reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
- Testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- Diagnosing and testing parts with the assistance of computers
- May inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve roadworthiness
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org