Location: Darwin, NT
We are currently seeking an experienced Massage Therapist for our newly established venue in Darwin.
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic team player, and someone who is dedicated to their clients and is willing to provide high quality care and help clients obtain the best health outcomes.
- massaging the soft tissues of the body, such as muscles, tendons and ligaments, to assist healing
- utilising a range of massage techniques to enhance sports performance and prevent injury
- administering treatments to promote relaxation, improve circulation and relieve muscle tension
- assessing and treating specific soft tissue dysfunction and providing rehabilitation advice
- employing other techniques, such as acupressure or Shiatsu, and complementary aids, such as infra-red lamps, wet compresses, ice, essential oils and herbal and mineral therapies, to assist recovery
- assessing client's physical condition and case history and advising on stretching exercises and relaxation techniques
- have obtained either an AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma
- minimum 2 years experience
- enthusiastic and professional attitude