Work Type: Full-Time
Location: Central West, NSW
As one of the most trendy and popular restaurants in the Central West NSW, the position for a star chef has opened. Come and join the team and apply your skills in a restaurant that is known for its great food and service.
- Learning all positions in the kitchen from preparation to leading
- Ensure a clean and organised work station while preparing food items for service
- Supervise workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of the food.
- Give guidance to new hires
- Order food supplies, estimate food requirements and maintain quality assurance on various dishes
- Creating recipes and preparation of meals
- Manage inventory of supplies and ordering when needed
You should have:
- Minimum 2 year experience in a professional cooking environment
- A sense of responsibility and integrity to ensure all food safety and company standards are met and exceeded
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Be switched on for what will be a busy environment