Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: $43,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Berrima, NSW
Apply for this wonderful opportunity today and you will enjoy working in an environment known for its fine dining establishments to its casual café.
This restaurant is located in a country town that is a popular tourist spot which is renowned for its shopping, restaurants and idyllic charming setting.
Its menu is inspired from Mediterranean flavours and diners are spoilt by choice with the variety of dishes to choose from.
You will be placed in this position to engage your skills and cook experiences in the kitchen to carry on the reputation of the restaurant.
- Assisting the cooks in preparing the items on the menu
- General kitchen tasks e.g. cleaning, dish washing and storing of the food
- Practice correct food handling
- Prepare guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
You should have:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
- Have good communication skills and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- A sense of responsibility and integrity to ensure all food and safety and company standards are met and exceeded.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or click Apply now if you believe you may be suitable for the position.