Location: Parkes, NSW
Salary: $40,000 - $43,000 (experience dependent + Super)
Work-type: Full-time (38 hours per week)
This newly renovated pub located in Parkes, NSW, offers gourmet pub cuisine in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. With a whole floor dedicated to functions, they cater to all sorts of events including parties, corporate functions, weddings, private dinners and more. Open seven days a week and with several outdoor and indoor dining spaces, this venue is one of the best places in town to come and grab after-work drinks, a quick bite, or enjoy a long Sunday lunch!
They are now looking for a junior cook.
- Preparation of all ingredients for cooking.
- Cooking dishes from the menu.
- Monitor quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and storage systems/ procedures.
- Maintain health regulations at all times.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Experience in a commercial kitchen.
- Great communication skills.
- A hospitality and/ or cookery qualification.
- Willingness to learn.
In return, we are offering:
- A salary of $40,000 - $43,000 (experience dependent) + superannuation.
- Work in a fun and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to learn and grow.