Chef/Cook | Central Coast, NSW | Full-Time
The venue is ideal for a meal with family or friends as it is centrally located and provides ample seating. The modern interior coupled with gourmet food adds a refreshing touch of fanciness. Work with a passionate kitchen team dedicated to serving the best food in the area!
Your duties will include:
- Cooking lunch and dinner menu items
- Preparing ingredients for cooking e.g.washing, chopping, cutting etc.
- Ensuring work area is well stocked
- Adhering to OH&S regulations and procedures
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
To be eligible for this role:
- Formal qualifications in Commercial Cookery or Hospitality Management
- Relevant work experience (Ideally, 2+ yearsfull time)
- Good Communication and people skills
- Valid working rights
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and be working with a team of energetic and dedicated cooks!
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV by applying to this Ad with a short introduction cover letter, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org